Counselling Services

Farm Gate Counselling

Farm Gate Counselling provides support to rural farming communities and individuals within the broader agricultural sector who are experiencing severe stress due to the current drought.

For more information visit Murrumbidgee Health District

Rural Adversity Mental Health Program (RAMHP)

RAMHP Informs, Educate and Connect people about and to appropriate mental health service. 

RAMHP work in partnership with Local Land Services, Department of Primary Industry, NSW Farmers, Local Governments and numerous health non-Government Organisations.

For more information visit RAMHP

Rural Resilience Program

A team made up of Rural Financial Counsellors and Rural Support Workers dedicated to building the personal and business resilience of farming communities by listening to concerns and collaborating with partners to address these.

They make sure that farmers connect with each other though event, facilitate learning opportunities and improve farmer’s access to information and services needed.

For more information visit the Rural Resilience Program

Rural Financial Counselling Service

Get help to deal with financial hardship. Talk to a rural financial counsellor. It is a free service. They can give you individual support to meet your needs.

More information visit the Rural Financial Counselling Service

Local Rural Financial Counselling for primary producers and small rural business:


Graham Christie

P: 02 6954 4179 M: 0438 444 540 


Murray Freshwater

P: 03 5881 5766 M: 0428 815 766 

For crisis support please phone Lifeline on P: 13 11 14.