Free or discounted use of Council facilities
Council is committed to supporting community groups, organisations and individuals to run events and activities that positively impact on the community by;
- improving people’s quality of life
- improving community linkages and
- maximising access for individuals who have limited opportunities to participate.
The purpose of this program is to provide free or discounted use of Council facilities to support such activities.
- download the guidelines and application form(PDF, 875KB).
- read the guidelines and check eligibility and conditions of funding requirements.
- complete the application form and return to Council addressed to:
PO Box 77
Corowa NSW 2646