Free or discounted use of Council facilities
Council is committed to supporting community groups, organisations and individuals to run events and activities that positively impact on the community by;
- Improving people’s quality of life.
- Improving community linkages, and
- Maximising access for individuals who have limited opportunities to participate.
The purpose of this program is to provide free or discounted use of Council facilities to support such activities.
- Download the Guidelines and Application Form from this page.
- Read the guidelines and check eligibility and conditions of funding requirements.
- Complete the application form and return to Council addressed to:
PO Box 77
Corowa NSW 2646