Community Strategic Plan - Our Community Our Opportunity
The Community Strategic Plan (CSP) is the key overarching vision and strategy for the Federation Council Local Government Area (LGA) as a whole. It encompasses civic leadership, social, environmental and economic issues in an integrated manner with input from all key stakeholders.
A draft 2028 Community Strategic Plan for the new Federation Council Local Government Area is being prepared for the next 10 years.
Community feedback on the ideas and priorities to build the CSP commenced with phone surveys completed to over 260 household, followed by a series of workshops that took place at a variety of venues and locations across the LGA. Members of the community had the choice between attending a two-hour workshop over breakfast, light lunch or in the evenings, in locations including Corowa, Howlong, Mulwala, Oaklands, Savernake, Boree Creek, Morundah, Coreen and Urana.
Monday 26 February
- Urana 6.30pm, Urana Bowling Club Refreshments
Tuesday 27 February
- Mulwala 7.30am, Mulwala Public School Breakfast
- Savernake 12noon, Savernake School of the Arts Hall Lunch
- Oaklands 6.30pm, Oaklands RSL and Bowling Club Refreshments
Wednesday 28 February
- Corowa 7.30am, Corowa Golf Club – Function Room Breakfast
- Coreen 6.30pm, Coreen Football Clubrooms Refreshments
Thursday 1 March
- Howlong 6.30pm, Howlong Golf Resort Refreshments
Friday 2 March
- Morundah 3.30pm, Morundah Hotel Refreshments
- Boree Creek 6.30pm, Boree Creek Hall Refreshments
Download the Community Strategic Plan(PDF, 884KB) poster for further information, or contact Council.