Community Support and Helplines
National Coronavirus Hotline: 1800 020 080
- Call this number if number if you are seeking advice on the Coronavirus. Operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Health Direct Hotline: 1800 022 222
- If you have a health concern, call the Health Direct Hotline and receive advice and reassurance from a registered nurse.
For Update to date health information on the COVID-19, please visit the following websites:
NSW Government Website
NSW Health Website
MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
If someone has attempted, or is at immediate risk of attempting to harm himself or herself or someone else, call Triple Zero (000) immediately.
Or go to a hospital emergency department, where they may refer you to a mental health service.
NSW Mental Health Access Line: 1800 011 511
- The Mental Health Line is available to everyone in NSW and operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Lifeline: 13 11 14
- Lifeline is a confidential telephone crisis support and suicide prevention service available from a landline, payphone or mobile. Operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636
- Beyond Blue provides information and support to help everyone in Australia achieve their best possible mental health. Operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467
- Suicide Call Back Service is a nationwide service that provides professional 24/7 telephone and online counselling to people who are affected by suicide.
Kids Helpline: 1800 551 800
- Kids Helpline is a telephone counselling support line for children and young people aged 5 to 25. Operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Relationships Australia: 1300 364 277 / 6164 0100
The Australian Government has funded a dedicated helpline – the Disability Information Helpline – to provide accessible information, counselling and outreach services for people with disability who are concerned about or affected by coronavirus (COVID-19). Contact the helpline on P: 1800 643 787.
The Digital Lunchbreak website has been developed by the NSW Government in response to Covid-19 to collate a variety of activites and resources government and non-government organisations have made available for children and young people.