Festival of Fun for Kids
The countdown is on, with the Festival of Fun for Kids returning this Sunday 20 May at the Corowa Race Course from 1pm - 5pm.
This family friendly event aims to bring our community and families together to establish a fun, learning environment and to promote the Federation Region as a tourist and family destination.
A range of exciting entertainment and activities will be available, including PJ Masks characters, Fruit Fly workshops, Animals of Oz, the Vegetable Band, live music, food trucks and various activity areas hosted by community groups.
Check out the event program(PDF, 2MB) to learn more about what's on throughout the day.
Some things to know:
- Entrance is located off Cotton Street. There will be one major entrance wide enough for prams and loads of people. Entry is by gold coin donation.
- Lost kids / found kids / family meeting point will be located at the information stand next to the main entrance. Please have the chat with your lil cherubs when you arrive to make sure everyone understands where to meet. Bright yellow wristbands will be available for you to write your mobile number on them.
- The weather forecast is looking good - 17 degrees and sunny! Don’t forget your hats and sunscreen.
- You are welcome to BYO picnic rug & your own lantern for the lantern parade at 5PM. You are also most welcome to dress up for the costume parade at 2PM!
- You can take a break and chill out in the picnic zone or food court areas throughout the site.
- We are always looking for more volunteers – if you would like to be apart of this community event, we’d love to hear from you!
- There will be an ATM on site, thanks to the Hume Bank.
- Event signage and event updates will be placed throughout the site, so you don't get lost among all of the colour.
To help ensure the days runs smoothly, we ask that guests;
- Keep an eye on your children.
- Help us keep the event environmentally friendly by taking rubbish home.
- Be mindful of traffic & parking.
- Stay hydrated (bring snacks & water).
- Help out anyone (kid or adult) that is lost.
- Keep their pets at home (no dogs allowed).
- Remember that this is a smoke and alcohol free event.
NOTICE OF FILMING / PHOTOGRAPHY
Participants in the Festival of Fun For Kids may have their image recorded for use in various forms of media, including being published in local circulating newspapers, and magazines, on local news broadcasts, on Council’s websites and social pages, in future promotional advertising about the event, for which there will be no form of compensation.
Sunday, 20 May 2018 | 01:00 PM
- 05:00 PM
Corowa Racecourse, Adams Street, Corowa 2646 View Map