Be Connected - Free Digital Skills sessions for people over 50
The Corowa Library is hosting free one hour digital skill sessions for residents over 50.
Come along and learn the basics around connecting digitally with this one on one training.
The training covers the basics of using computers and digital devices to support older Australians with online emailing, shopping, banking, socialising and more.
Venue: Corowa Library, 100 Edward Street, Corowa.
Session Dates & Times:
- Thursday 13/02/2020, 10am - 11am & 11am – 12 noon
- Thursday 20/02/2020, 10am - 11am & 11am - 12 noon
- Thursday 27/02/2020, 10am - 11am & 11am - 12 noon
- Thursday 5/03/2020, 10am - 11am & 11am - 12 noon
- Thursday 12/03/2020, 10am - 11am & 11am - 12 noon
Contact the Corowa Library to book your place P: (02) 6033 8941.