Council is pleased to announce the reopening of our Customer Service Centres in Corowa, Howlong, Mulwala and Urana to the public on Tuesday 9 June.
Library services at all offices, as well as the Service NSW Agency based at Corowa will also resume face to face service delivery on Tuesday 9 June.
Federation Council Mayor Pat Bourke said that the reopening of Council offices and library services is a stepped process to resume face to face access to all Council services.
“While Council offices and library services are reopening on Tuesday, Council is still encouraging residents where possible to use electronic methods to do their Council business,” Mayor Bourke said.
“Residents visiting Council’s reopened facilities are asked to respect each other and Council staff by adhering to social distancing guidelines, and to not visit a site if you have cold or flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. Council would like to also take this opportunity to thank the community for their ongoing support and compliment Council staff who have maintained a high level of service delivery throughout the pandemic to date.”
The following measures are in place at all Facilities to meet NSW Health Advice, and Council’s COVID Safe Plan:
- Customer numbers will be limited, Council staff will assist you as you arrive at our facilities to ensure this measure is achieved;
- Council promote payments via electronic methods to minimise cash handling;
- Signage and floor markers will remind customers and visitors to observe social distancing and counters have safety screens in place;
- Council staff will continue to practice good hand washing and hygiene;
- Hand sanitiser and washing facilities will be provided;
- Higher level cleaning regimes will be in place including commonly touched surfaces being cleaned often;
- Delivered items will be quarantined for at least 24 hours before being actioned; and
- Council staff will be encouraging customers and visitors to download the COVIDSafe app or to record their details with a member of our Customer Service team to assist with contact tracing if required.
Download the Conditions of Entry information from this page for each facility and find out the latest details in respect to facility and services changes as a result of COVID-19.