Thinking about Building or Subdividing?

There are many things to consider before starting construction, such as whether you require Council approval. Most building works or renovations will require Council approval before work can start.

The attached guide sheets will assist with explaining the process for Dwelling and Outbuilding additions, Septic Tanks and Swimming Pools.

For further assistance, contact the Planning and Environment team on 02 6033 8999.