Federation Council makes good business sense. With a vibrant economy, excellent transport linkages and accessibility, strong opportunities for growth and exceptional lifestyle, there are endless reasons to consider doing business in this region.
- Natural gas availability to residential and industrial areas.
- Strong availability of residential and industrial land.
- Two of the region’s largest employers.
- Daily commercial freight and transport connections to capital and regional cities.
- Strong statutory planning and development controls.
- Resilience to reduced water access.
- Considerable infrastructure investment underway by Council.
- Comparably low unemployment in the Shire.
- Access to a range of transport infrastructure, including roads and airport.
- Relatively high level of exporting outside the area.
- Affordable labour.