Lodge a Customer Request

A central customer service system is used to lodge requests and report issues identified by residents.

To bring something to our attention, you can use one of the following methods:

  • Call us on (02) 6033 8999
  • Visit us at any one of our offices
  • Email us at council@federationcouncil.nsw.gov.au
  • Complete the online form below
  • Download the app, Snap Send Solve and report a problem from your iPhone or Android device.
Get it on Google Play    


Online Customer Request Form

Preferred contact method * (required)

Type the characters you see in the image below * (Required)