Building & Planning Forms

Some planning certificate applications are now available online and via the NSW Planning Portal.

These certificates provide you with information we have available about planning controls and other issues that may affect a particular parcel of land as identified under the Environmental Planning and Assessement Act 1979 and Local Goverment Act 1993.

The following forms relate to the building and planning process, so please download as required.

Land owner's consent for applications 
From 1 January 2023, written land owner's consent will be required for all development applications where the applicant is not the owner. Federation Council has prepared a standard Land Owner's Consent form which can be used for any applications lodged within the Federation Council area. Download the form below.


Application for Construction Certificate - Sub Division(PDF, 306KB)

Application for Sub Division Certificate(PDF, 420KB) 

Application for an Occupation Certificate(PDF, 305KB)

Appointment of Principal Certifying Authority(PDF, 233KB)

Application for Building Information Certificate(PDF, 250KB)

Advice to Council for works in Caravan Parks - Installation of Relocatable Home or Associated Structure(PDF, 625KB)

Development Application(PDF, 890KB)

Land Owners Consent Form(PDF, 212KB)

Modify or Extend a Development Consent(PDF, 420KB) 

Private Works Application(PDF, 527KB)

Statement of Environmental Effects(PDF, 386KB)

Request for Development Records(PDF, 863KB)

Application for Permit for Temporary Road Footpath Occupation(PDF, 317KB)

Request to Vary the Development Control Plan(PDF, 236KB)

Works within a Road Reserve Permit (PDF, 295KB)