From Monday 20 July 2020, community facilities will be again available for hire following a period of closure due to Covid-19 health pandemic.
Council will ensure the following is available at each facility;
- Conditions of entry sign (download below).
- Maximum occupancy displayed (based on 4m2 per person rule).
- Small supply of COVID-19 cleaning supplies.
- Hand sanitiser station.
At the time of hiring, the following information will be required to be provided to Council by the hirer;
- Completed Facility Hire Application Form (download below).
- COVID-19 Safety Plan.
- COVID-19 Community Facilities protocols - read and signed (download below).
- The cleaning checklist will need to be completed and returned when the keys are returned (download below).