Independent Living Units

Federation Council manages Independent Living Accommodation Units for the aged in Urana and Howlong.

Billabidgee Place, 59-73 Princess Street, Urana.


Howlong Units for the Aged, 21 Hawkins Street, Howlong.

 Unit-1-Hawkins-St-Howlong-External-Front.jpg  Unit-1-Hawkins-St-Howlong-Kitchen.jpg

All units are currently being rented. 

When vacancies do become available, applicants must be holders of a relevant pension card and able to live independently.

Interested persons will need to complete the following forms available for download from this page;

  • The application form, and
  • The medical assessment form is required to be completed by a doctor.

For further information, please contact Council.