Businesses, community groups or households may be eligible for rebates to assist with paying their bills such as energy, registration and licence.
Service NSW has made it easier to access more than 40 rebates and savings.
The Savings Finder has 6 easy questions to help you find out which rebates apply to you.
The NSW Government offers a number of rebates to help eligible customers with their energy bills. These include:
- Low Income Household Rebate - for customers who hold eligible concession cards that are issued by the Commonwealth Department of Human Services or the Department of Veteran Affairs.
- Family Energy Rebate - for customers who have received the Family Tax Benefit.
- Life Support Rebate - for households where residents use certain medical equipment that is necessary to sustain life.
- Medical Energy Rebate - for eligible customers who have a medically diagnosed inability to self-regulate body temperature when exposed to temperature extremes.
- Appliance Replacement Program
- Plus many more.