Community Digital Noticeboards
The Community Digital Noticeboards are a place for residents and visitors to find the latest news from Council, and the community about what is happening in the Federation Council area.
It is free to list for not-for-profit organisations, sporting clubs and community groups to advertise local events, projects and programs that are available to the general public.
Community groups and organisations are responsible for creating their own notices and submitting in the correct format to Council for review.
There are currently two Community Digital Noticeboards which are wall mounted monitors located at:
- Memorial Plaza, 90 Sanger Street, Corowa.
- Corowa Civic Centre, 100 Edward Street, Corowa
The noticeboards are operational between the hours of 7:00am and 7:00pm; 7 days per week.
How to add a listing to the Corowa Community Digital Noticeboard
- Create your notice. It needs to be in landscape orientation with an image size of 1920p x wide by 1080p x high.
- Read the Community Digital Noticeboard Guidelines - download from this page.
- Complete the online form below.
- Upload your digital notice (in JPG, PNG or Mp4 format) as part of the online form below.
- Your submission will be reviewed and if it meets the Council guidelines we will endeavour to start your listing on the date requested. If your submission does not meet the guidelines an email will be sent requesting you to revise and resubmit.
If you have any questions about booking a notice please contact the Community Development Team at Council on (02) 6033 8999 or email email@example.com.
Click here to view form.