Federation Annual Schools Program
The Federation Annual Schools Program is designed to provide financial support to local young people towards the cost of learning and activities whilst studying at school.
The program will support the cost of:
- Pursuing excellence in particular curriculum areas.
- Representing sports, or culture activities at a State or International level;
- Leadership development and developing skills of active citizenship;
- Recognising students who have shown either consistent or outstanding qualities of kindness, honesty and/or service to their school community.
- Acknowledging students that have demonstrated community spirit and integrity when participating in sporting, cultural or recreational activities.
Schools can apply for their funding all year round. Financial support is to a maximum of $100 per school within the Federation Council Local Government Area each year. Successful applicants will be notified through their school.
Download the program guidelines and nomination form from the bottom of this page or complete the online nomination form below.
Click here to view form.