Lonsdale Reserve Management Committee
The purpose of the LRRC is undertake the following functions as delegated by Council:
- To provide input into the management of the Lonsdale Recreation Reserve grounds and facilities to Federation Council that reflect local views and issues of the user groups.
- To provide recommendations to Council on future plans.
- To provide support for agreed activities.
- President: Rod Sissons
- Secretary: Bethany Robinson
- Treasurer: Jessica Purtle
- Cr Andrew Kennedy
- Cr Bronwyn Thomas (alternate)
Meetings are held 4 times a year on the 4th Wednesday of the nominated month and more frequently as required from time to time.
Meetings are held at the Lonsdale Recreation Reserve (Bay 13) commencing at 5.30pm.
Federation Council staff contact:
Darren Harvey, Manager Recreation.
Phone: 0419 713 257