Taking over an existing food premises

Retail food outlets need to notify their local Council of their business and food activity details.  To notify Federation Council that you are operating a food business, complete the Food Business Registration Form and return it to Council.

If the business has recently changed ownership, name or physical address, you can update your details with Federation Council by completing the Change of Business Details Form and return it to Council. 

Both forms can be downloaded from the bottom of this page.

Click here to view form.